2 Dates at the Capitol Theater, Port Chester, NY 13/03/18


Back to the Historic Capitol Theater - for 2 whole dates..


A very telling Picture of what is to come..


No fooling around this time on a dark stage..


The rider is appropriately salty!


And here it is .. The fabulous Rig that I've waited 3 years to play with!


The Man with the White Guitar is getting all Psychedelic... nice!


And it's a short hop over the road for some eats! Mexican style

]
120BPM North..


Second moody shot, this time of Jet himself - Which is where I sat the last time!


And it's Showtime!! The kids go wild - and the air is...green?



----------------DAY TWO---------------


 Brett gives me a hand tweaking the Program - 
I had the best night running that rig so I wanted to make tonight's show my best ever! 


Sound check and a Man with a cheque.. shhhh it's a surprise!


Lilly rocking the Stage Door!


And the Stage is set...Kids have arrived ready to have their minds blown!


Low Spark is all it's Blueness...

A wicked show, no doubt and I got to take that lighting rig all the way!

Comments

Popular Posts