Pearl Theatre, Las Vegas 09/11/12


Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a coat across my head.... and this scene greeted me!

Still feeling about fuzzy around the edges it's time to shake it up and get to work...


The venue chalks up a chair or 2 whilst James my lighting cohort gets gelling.


Jet tries to figure out what the blue bag does... whilst soundcheck kicks up a fury!


Nice!


What a show.. the house fills up quickly and the first gig of the tour has the house rocking!

Great way to start....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pip Helix says: I love the backwards music effect on the rehearsal video. Trippy! How did you do that? And it's really cool how the video picks up each instrument individually as you get close to them.
Unknown said…
I was wondering how you did that as well...I am a library/technology teacher & my students will be making their own movies soon...would love to show them how to do it.

Popular Posts