Knots Landing.....

Dallas and Home of Mimi, Heartbreakers production assistant....

How we sang the Dallas theme tune so well to her...

I know she threw a chair at us but I checked my local guide and in Texas that's good!

Soundcheck throws some nice shapes from the FOH lightmaster, Mr Greene.


Meanwhile in a new adventure featuring the 'Afro of Desire' a frosty Jet Poe limbers up to battle 'The Disco Power'.

Mr Bailey checks the seating for comfort...


Karl meets bass legend Chuck Rainey, just outside the chiropracters haunt.


So tonight is going to be Steve's last guest with the heartbreakers and we needed a prank....

After searching high and low for a suitable piece of cloth

The VIP Winwood Dressing room is raided and a table is left bare of cloth.





Before we know it Mary Janes is playing, which is my cue to get in position!

Manny is ready for me but unsure about my entrance.....

I have made sure that Tech's Bugs, Steve and Mark are aware that something is going to happen tonight.

I take the guitar on after Steve has thanked the Heartbreakers and Tom for having us, which was nice.

At the end of 'Can't Find my Way Home' I walk out.


Tom has just put his water down and sees a cloaked and hooded figure in black and starts laughing.

It's seconds before the heartbreakers notice and join in the festivities.

I'm left feeling good that the prank went down in the spirit it was intended.

Comments

Pip Helix said…
The last photo captures Tom and Steve cracking up. It was an excellent prank!

Popular Posts