LALALALALAND



I always find this place bizarre..however this time was different.

A spell at Tylers pad, and a taste of home.....
Well it was someone's and not a hotel :) thanks mate ;)

I made friends with his cat Cheetah almost immediately!
I petted, he removed chunks of my flesh, nice kitty.


But we made up and it was off to get sushi, but none for Cheetah... :(

Day off and a trip to the beach was enjoyed by all...Steve, Paul, JT, Tyler, myself
and Carsten, a good friend of Tyler's, what a nice bloke.


I cut my foot open on a rock whilst trying to photograph the wildlife.
Damn those pesky ground squirrels!
I had to limp up the hill just to enjoy the Daffodils, arhh my Welsh weakness!!

Nice Romantic shot of Tyler and JT....

Comments

SR said…
Lol'd at the Californian 'daffs'

Popular Posts